There are several reports available from IRS projects published in English.
A list of reports in Swedish is available on a separate webpage.
- Analysis of Results from Event Investigations in Industrial and Patient Safety Contexts. Safety, 7, 19 (2021)
- A process-oriented evaluation of nine accident investigation methods. Safety Science Monitor 19 (2015)
- Guide to safety analysis for accident prevention.
Published by IRS Riskhantering AB (2013) [348 pages]
- Guidelines for Safety Investigations of Accidents.
Published by ESReDA – European Safety, Reliability & Data Association. (2009) [77 pages]
- Dimensions in safety indicators. Safety Science 47 (2009) [pp 481-482]
- Analysis of safety functions and barriers in accidents. Safety Science 47 (2009) [pp 353–363]
- Relationships between accident investigations, risk analysis, and safety management. Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 111 (2004) [pp 13-19]
- Analysing Safety Functions and Barriers – Experiences from Different Industrial Sectors. Proceedings of ESREL (2004) [10 p]
- Safety Functions in Railways – a Structural Analysis of Safety Rules. Proceedings of ESREL (2004) [6 p]
- Swedish case study -Safety Rule Management in Railways. Contribution to WP2.8 of SAMRAIL. IRS report. (2004) [21 p]
- Assessing safety functions – results from a case study at an industrial workplace. Safety Science, 41 (2003) [pp 701-720]
- Investigation of barriers and safety functions related to accidents. Procedings ESREL (2003) [8 p]
- Safety analysis – Principles and practice in occupational safety. Published by Francis & Taylor, 2nd edition. (2001) [320 p]
- Alternative approaches to risk evaluation. Proceedings of Loss Prevention and Safety Promotion in the Process Industries (2001) [8 p]
- Safety management at small workplaces – on dissemination and use of information. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Occupational Risk Prevention (2000) [7 p]
- Safety, health and environment in small process plants – results from a European survey. Journal of Safety Research, 31 (2000) [10 p]
- Assessment of safety functions at an industrial workplace – a case study. Procedings ESREL (2000) .
- On the modelling and characterisation of safety functions. Proceedings ESREL’99 (1999) [4 p]
- Co-operative Nordic risk research – Project report Lund University (1999) 
- Safety barriers and safety functions – a comparison of different applications. Proceedings Society for Risk Analysis – Europe (1998) [3 p]
- Integrated Safety Management in Industry – a Survey of Nordic research. Nordic Council of Ministers, (1997) [280 p] – Out of print, see summary below
- Safety management – an essential Nordic research area. Nordic Labour Journal (1997)
- Approaches to accident prevention: A comparative study of eleven Swedish authorities. Safety Science 21 (1995) [pp 51–63]